Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dizzy Spells

So I haven't posted my Week 6 weekly recap yet, mostly because I'm a bit ashamed at the results - but also because I have been telling myself the big fat lie that I will somehow sneak in a 6-miler into my busy Sunday - complete with a friend's baby shower (what, you aren't going to a baby shower on Super Bowl Sunday?) - and will get a 3-miler in between work and Zumba tomorrow - neither of which is likely to happen.  Anyhow, truth is (spoiler alert!) that I missed three of my four runs this week.

What the heck happened?  Well, beginning last Monday, I was having these really strange dizzy spells.  All day long, I was feeling lightheaded and sometimes had to sit down or lean against the wall to avoid falling over.  The dizzy spells were accompanied by a slight sore throat and a general weak feeling, so I'm pretty sure I was fighting some sort of minor cold/flu.  Anyhow, I feel loads better today - so no doctor's visit necessary (I HATE going to the doctor, which is interesting, as I truly LOVE going to the dentist).

As for the Super Bowl?  Go Packers!!  (Let's be honest, really it's: "Go <insertanyteambesidestheSteelers>!")

No comments:

Post a Comment