Saturday, April 23, 2011

Short Runs Rule

With only 8 days until The Pig, I have been enjoying much shorter runs in comparison to a few weeks ago.  I already feel like I'm regaining some energy and am keeping my fingers crossed that this down time will allow the last of my aches and pains to subside in preparation for the big day.  I plan on doing my last long run of 8 miles tomorrow morning, but today and yesterday, I enjoyed a 3- and 4-miler, respectively.

The best part of short runs?  Having enough time and energy afterwards to take these stinkers for a walk:


Sure, they look sweet and innocent there.  But this is what happens when they have too little exercise and too much unsupervised time:


I love how Jugdish has that "We are in SUCH big trouble!" look on his face, and Susie's like, "Yup - worth it."

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU for the sweet comment on my blog! I'm so glad you enjoyed the recipe--one of my FAVORITES and hopefully you can find lots of good meatless meals on there :)

    ReplyDelete