Sunday, April 10, 2011

SOTR: "A/B Machines" & "Infinity Guitars" - Sleigh Bells

I'm generally not a fan of songs that repeat the same line over and over (and over ...), but I can't help but love this one.


The Mister bought the Sleigh Bells album Treats last year, and it has become some of my favorite running music.  I feel kind of badass when any song by Sleigh Bells comes on the iPod during a run.  "A/B Machines" also works very well as a wake-up song; Jeff has it programmed as his alarm clock.

You may not think you know about Sleigh Bells, but I bet you have heard their hit "Infinity Guitars."  It has been featured in recent commercials, including this one:


On that note, let's just go ahead and throw a little bonus song in today, shall we?  Here's the video for "Infinity Guitars":


What's more badass than a baseball bat-carrying Catholic school girl in sunglasses and a heap of burning guitars?  That's right - nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment