Sunday, April 3, 2011

SOTR: "Run Baby Run" - Garbage

Today's 'Song Of The Run' is "Run Baby Run" by Garbage.  I can't believe I haven't paid homage to this song yet.  Garbage has always been one of my favorite bands (totally underrated by the general public), and I think this song is ... well, perfect.


Not only does it have a great upbeat tempo, the lyrics always get me pumped up!  My favorite line is:  "Find out who you are, before you regret it.  'Cause life is so short, there's no time to waste it."

Garbage has been around since the mid-90s - perfect timing to complement my teenage angst.  I have always thought that Shirley Manson is the most beautiful woman in the world.

Source
Rumor has it that Garbage is back in the studio for their fifth album and are scheduled to tour this year.  I can't wait!  I honest-to-God nearly cried five years ago when I heard they broke up.

Alright, enough gushing - I've got 12 miles to do today.  Run my baby, run.

No comments:

Post a Comment